Monday, September 29, 2008

Internet Critic's - Youtube Pick of the Week

Hello you guys, IC here to bring you some quality information, for absolutely no pay. For the first time ever on this site I am proud to announce that I now have a Youtube Pick of the Week. This is primarily because I feel like 90% of the content on Youtube is viable, and I believe that people who aren't famous get credit for what they do. I mean I was once on Youtube, my name at the time was Chronicles of Gaming, I had some somewhat decent amount of video and they were good in a stupid kind of way. I eventually got banned because my content, I ranted about games and such, were flagged as spam even though they had a purpose unlike some people (yeah that's right I'm looking at you SXEPhil, and by the way I am not Defranco).

The second reason I felt like instead of talking about whatever is completely unimportant, I would try to freshen up this site by posting some original content of which I think is interesting. The first video I'm going to throw up goes to Alhorian. Over the past couple of posts actually my IC and JG: Double Time post (See here.), and I sorta compared him to Zero Punctuation, I know that's rude with Alhorian being a copy and everything but.... whateva right. Anyways, while I was talking about him I said I enjoy his content, why I'll never remember he just made me feel happy. No not like that.

So here is IC's Youtube Pick of the Week - Alhorian's Ranting Monkey: Being an Achievement Whore.



No comments: