Friday, September 5, 2008

Bleach vs. Naruto

O.K. for the people who actually read the text that I put on a flimsy blog, which is 13 is I read the counter correctly, you'll know that I do mainly software and program reviews at the moment and sometimes just I talk about my day. Now I'm falling as far as I can into the nerdom of the interwebs, anime. Ok anime is a cartoon based off of a magazine like book known as Manga, such as King of Tennis or Yu-Yu Hakusho (is that correct I really don't know.)

Those examples are only for hardcore anime fans that have followed manga since it's U.S. or U.K. inception, cause if you cared since it's start in Japan then you'd be reading this in that shiny white house that god lives in appearently. Bleach and Naruto are the #1 anime/mangas to get people started, like Spongebob Squarepants or Mario Party are shows and games to get people into each of the 2 mediums. A couple years back me and my bud Ryan started watching some Naruto and Bleach because everytime we went to the youtube homepage I see Bleach and Naruto in the most watched videos section. So we went on AnimeHub and watched a bunch of episodes and of Naruto and then like 2 episodes of Bleach the first and then the second.

Well instead of stalling let me get to the main point of my argument. "What is it?", asks the oblivious and somewhat retarded reader. Well it's what anime/manga is better Bleach or Naruto. Well I guess to truly prove my opinion on the matter, I'll have to show each sides of the group.

OK I would but think about it your bored because you looking through all of these gay ass blogs but whatever. So if you would kindly take the time to vote that would highly appreciated, thanks for reading.

-Jesse Guarascia

No comments: