Monday, September 22, 2008

Internet Critic covers - Heroes Season 3 Premeire


YAY!!! OMFG, this R the awesomest thing eva!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh oh right yeah, okay let me stop sounding like a fanboy for a second, geeh, get a hold IC get a hold. Ok if you enjoy Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, or if your a really devoted comic book fan, Flash, you will enjoy Heroes. Now here's how Heroes works out, a young man by the name of Peter Petrelli lives in New York as a nurse with his brother who's running for Congressman of New York, Nathan Petrelli. Peter believes that he is destined for greater things, and learns he and many of his friends have great powers, such as indestructibility, mind reading, and painting the future. Little does he know that what he thought was supposed to be a great step forward in his life, but is going to just end with sorrow, and sadness, as he learns the world is going to end at his hands. It's up to him and his new-found friends, to stop this crisis.

Now I've followed Heroes since Season 1, Episode 1, and have been a loyal fan, waiting since December 18th for this day that Heroes would come back. Every Monday in my home, regardless of what was on, I would force my mother and brother to do something else and stfu while I watch this, just to see the next installment of this engrossing story. The premiere of this show was a pretty interesting time in my home, me and my mother had to fight over who got to see what, either Heroes (the obvious winner or I couldn't tell you about it) or CSI: Miami (Epic Phail).

I have to say this right now, do not watch Heroes unless you've seen all of the episodes, there are parts of the show that need you to have a very good memory of what happened in the show, without spoiling anything, Peter shoots his brother but the beginning of the show explains why, with you needing to remember who is attacking and who is being shot for what reason. Some of the parts of the 2-Hour episode, such as the mother who's name escapes me, has a dream that leads to a completely different part of the future we had seen meaning "The Butterfly Effect" the name of the second part, makes sense.

Well to stop boring you I'm gonna head off now to leave you Heroes fans to find a site that has some episodes or go to Youtube to see the premiere to learn on your own, and to new fans I say go look for a way to see all of the episodes of this epic series, it's definetely worth the watch. I'm not going to rate this show because if I give it all 10's, the producer of 24 will bug the hell out of me and ask me to review 24, ewwww.

E-mail me at: chroniclesofvideogames@gmail.com
Im me at: kingbling95@hotmail.com
AIM me at: Loredivine

Heroes Main Website
Sign up for SwagBucks to win free gifts

No comments: