Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Internet Critic tries out SwagBucks


Hmph, wow just wow. I like free stuff as much as the next guy, but really do they need this many damn websites. Gaming Lagoon, Prize Rebel, Rewards1, the list fucking goes on and on. Some of them truly are scamming you, with fake testimonials, and contest where people don't actually win. Although this truly stupid group of people exists on the internet I have found a website that truly gives what they are promising.

The site is called SwagBucks, why I don't really know. Oh wait maybe because you purchase Swag from the site with Bucks you get from searching, thus SwagBucks. Trust me I do not lie to my readers and I will not lie to anybody this site gives you free stuff. I swear on my life if you use it test it out, get one of the rock pictures, mine was of Linkin Park, and order it, it usually takes 6-8 days from experience.

The concept is simple, search and win, but it's alittle more complex then typing a,b,c and so on until you win. Here's a couple of tips to win points well, search at a good pace and search things that you wouldn't search regularly. You can 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 swag bucks at one time.

Ok off of tips and back onto the review. Another thing I should note is that you can win points from recycling old cellphones. Of the course the cellphone idea is kind of like, spend tons of money on a new cellphone, get rid of an old one lying around in your house, and get some points. If you have something old you might as well get payed to get rid of it right.

One final thing I'll say before my final verdict, is that the price of some products is ridiculous. Why is Hannah Montana for the Wii 20 SwagBucks more than Halo 3 on the Xbox 360. That's not my only gripe, you only get 20 searches a day to win points so you have to search a tiny bit on swagbucks and it's usually only 1 point per search. The only way to prevent getting 10 points a week and try to get 4000 points to get an Xbox 360 Elite, which by the way would take...... 10 a week by 4000 points 10 divided by 4000..... it would take 400 weeks.

Well that's all I have to say for now thanks for reading and if you would like to recommend some different games or programs to review please email me at internetcritic@gmail.com or personally IM me at kingbling95@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Miguel said...

I actually got a 10$ giftcard for bestbuy from Prize Rebel. Used fake info for all their signups and registrations, no spam to my real email! No spam to my house :)