Friday, September 19, 2008

IC's Video Game Update- Kirby Super Star Ultra

Hey you guys, Internet Critic here, well thank you Ninty (Nintendo). Kirby has been a staple in most of Nintendo's party games such as Super Smash Bros. and a couple of sports games. Since his last couple of games have been, mediocre at best, and epic failure at least, Nintendo's newest Kirby for the DS has been released. Essentially Kirby Super Star Ultra is a rehashing of Kirby Super Star on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and some consider it one of the best Kirby games ever.

The game contains all of the 8 games the original had, although it actually contained 9 games, the box said 8. Now we move onto what I'm going to dislike about this game, that it's a remake. The remake department is where all useless minds of gaming come to try to make an old game fresh again. One of the company's I can think of who does this alot is the company who developed this remake, Nintendo. They didn't just do this and a couple of other games, they do this constantly, look at The Legend of Zelda, you get a sword, some weapons, slice people, kill Ganon or Ganondorf, depends on the game, and save Zelda, we've done that what 41 times now. Trust me when I say this you can only sit on Goomba's so many times before you wanna say "Umm where's the turret."

Anyways that's all I have to say for now, I wish you the best for this week, and have fun on the interwebs. Also really fast before I go check out the video below it's on the history of Kirby and I will be gone all weekend, you know parties.

Email me at: Chroniclesofvideogames@gmail.com (O.K. it's my old youtube name)
IM me at: Kingbling95@hotmail.com (I was 9 what do you want)
AIM me at: Loredivine (I still don't get it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.