Friday, October 3, 2008

Internet Critic tries out - Yuwie



Hey you guys, IC here, it's been a while eh. Well like I said on IC and JG: Double Time, quality is key here at Internet Critic, so me and Jesse are gonna try to keep up the posts that you all love so much. Well this time to keep myself up-to-date on some of the websites on the web, I'm gonna review one, and this time it's Yuwie. O.K., before I start this review I am going to note a couple of things about the name of this site, starting off with Yuwie Fin is a phrase my younger brother uses to make his friends laugh. The only serious reason is the fact that Yuwie may have never been used, but that doesn't make it a good name, just like this links site, it's guarasciabloghome.blogspot.com where as it should have been internetcritic.blogspot.com.

Well then, right the uhh point of the website thingy. Well before you even sign-up your greeted to a nice young man by the name of .......... I really wasn't listening. Anyways it's expectable to want to physically interact to your viewers, it gains trustwortiness and makes them wanna use your site more because they feel welcome. Ok that's enough of that how about what your get from the website, well money. "What money, that's a scam someone tell CBC." Says Jack Layton of the New Democrats, well I doubt it, see what this man believes from the begginging of the handsome video, is that everyone has the 3 friends willing to sign up in the world. The amount of money isn't $10 per 5 seconds on the site or something you only get payed everytime someone looks at some of your content.

"What content?", you may ask, well basically anything internet related which is my specialty. The things you have access to post are: videos (for the youtube crowd), blogs specific to their site, pictures, and etc. etc. etc. The list can go on forever, but you have to put on alot to make alot of money becaus the more people that look at it, the more money you get. One of the issues of uploading videos or pictures it's basically free, meaning you don't have to do anything but upload videos and pictures you find on the web.

If your looking for a good way to get an iPod, TV, Music and such I reccomend trying out maybe SwagBucks, or something where a reliable source gives you proof. I don't believe in the word free, there has to be a commitment for you to make the money or get the prize, you have to be patient you can't make money online any faster than you would in the real world. All I'm saying is that there are much more realistic income making sites other than and you should try them all out because they all give some kind of income, unless it obviously lies then it's automatically fake.

Email me at: internetcritic@gmail.com

IM me at: kingbling95@hotmail.com

AIM me at: Loredivine

Find me on FaceBook as: Jesse Guarascia (the only one)

1 comment:

Jack Xu said...

In a capitalistic country like Canada and United States, everything comes as at a cost.