Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jesse Guarascia in: The Suite Life on Deck



Hey, Jesse Guarascia here to bring some quality blady blah blah, I'm pretty sure you know the rest. Anyways, when you read the title it did not mean that I'm going to be in The Suite Life on Deck, it does not mean I have an interview with the Sprouse twins, it's just how I introduce myself. I guess I might as well tell you a little about it's predecessor, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Besides it having the longest name I've ever seen for a Family show, it's really not that funny.

The story revolves around Zack (Dylan Sprouse) and Cody Martin (Cole Sprouse), who's mother Carey Martin, played by Kim Rhodes, sings at the Tipton Hotel. In return from Carey singing at the Tipton, she gets a luxury hotel for her and her two boys. While they stay in the hotel they get in probably the stupidest cliches in television history. I mean really, what are the chances that the worst hotel engineer in the world develops a time machine, that works, and the boys go back and live the life they've always wanted, but notice they don't want that. That's the whole show, they do something stupid, they find that "Oooooo, watching a scary movie that traumatises me is bad.", and they try to counter-act it doing another stupid thing.

I'm sorry if all of you Astral Media fluffers, or Sprouse fluffers for that matter get mad at me, but it's true that it sucks really bad. The jokes are bullcrap and obviously the laugh box audience is just being forced with a gun to their heads until they laugh. This is probably the only show in history that runs for about 3 seasons, and gets watched, sadly, then gets a sequel that will probably get more attention than the Superbowl this year. The previews and trailers have already flooded Youtube to the point where relevant videos are getting the cold shoulder, and sadly I'm afraid this trend may lead on.

What I meant by that was, if this horrible shows preview can get thousands of views in the first couple of days, then this could lead into even worse shows like House, Scrubs, Terminator: The Sarrah Conner Chronicles, anything by Fox, any game by the EA divisions, and especially FRED, that son of a bitch. I'm just saying, if previews take over original and thought-provoking content then why don't we make the previews have some kind of legality rule, where say you can't add then to any media site without paying royalties to the owner of the preview.

Anyways that's all I have to say, thank you for reading. If you feel like bashing the hell out of me e-mail me at: internetcritic@gmail.com (BTW you can e-mail from hotmail and yahoo to GMail.) IM or AIM me at: kingbling95@hotmail.com or AIM - Loredivine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol jesse youre weird - amanda kass 2013