Saturday, August 30, 2008

I went before-school shopping woot!!!

Hey you guys I just wanted to tell you my favourite parts of going to the mall to buy some stuff for school. Well I myself have bought a notebook, an orginizer, a planner, and some shoes. Yeah the essentials. Anyways, one of my favourite parts was when I was on the bus there. There were I think 3 teenagers who got on the bus, all girls, and they were being harrassed by some guys. I mean holy jesus christ seriously do you need to yell at any and all girls, until your idiotic friends laugh there asses off because there sooooooo stoned. Yeah they were selling something I think it was weed.

Ok well, after that funness ( is that a word I'm really not sure ) I did the shopping. I got some Nike Zoom shoes, which look really cool, and umm after that I got some school bags one was a greyish one with a long strap ( yeah it's a messenger bag, for laptops ), and the other was red. Then after that I got a McFlurry and nothing else of ANY interest happened, then I went to Swiss Chalet then I came home and now I'm blogging on my day.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: