Friday, August 29, 2008

Gmail Sucks

Gmail promises they have no spam whatsoever but I receive maybe 5 spam messages in my inbox which is weird, because when they advertise there website they promise that delete any and all spam. Really, ALL SPAM. Ha I beg to differ and it's not just the inbox spam, if they delete any and all spam then why is there a spam inbox.

I'm guessing it's because you might get an email counted as spam when you sign-up to a website, but how about they develope some software that finds spam websites. I mean this thing is run by GOOGLE. These guys own Youtube and the best search engine on the web, but they can't use that search engine in order to find websites that send spam to people inbox's when they sign up. I'm not a code engineer or anything so I can't argue at how difficult it may be to run all of these sites and programs, for FREE, but seriously Google if one of your webmasters or coders for gmail are reading this, figure out what is spam, and what isn't.

No comments: